Saturday, June 30, 2012

City Shopping.... dissapoints

 Dissapointment doesn't even begin to cover it. 

I went into the city today, scouring EVERYWHERE from the Sydney City Westfields to the QVB and the Strand Arcade. Not only could I not find anything I liked, but even many of the clothes were not cut right. 

I was so annoyed as I had preped myself for some serious shopping. 

I am hoping the same thing doesn't happen when I get to London and Paris. It seemse whenever you want to go shopping there is nothing you can find that you like, but as soon as have no money or shouldn't be shopping and spending money you see EVERYTHING EVERYWHERE that you want to buy....


Hmmm I think it is time for me to go looking for some fashion and wardrobe inspiration.

Will go to the Outnet first.....


No comments:

Post a Comment