Tuesday, December 13, 2011

New Year - New Start

Ok, so I have been making so many little silly but none the less important mistakes lately at work, I don't know what is going on, I have been very stressed and tired though, but ever since I have made my final decision to leave my community that I was tossing and turning over whether or not I should stay, I have felt much more relieved.

I recently saw on DR Oz today about how stress affects the body and I am making it my New Years Resolution to not stress next year, not in the intense way I have been stressing in 2011.

I have to say that this whole past year for me has felt like a complete waste of time, like my whole year flat lined. I hold no expectations for 2012, Yes I am intrigued and curious as to what it will bring, but that is as far as it goes for me.


My top 5 New Years Resolutions are as follows, they are small but important if I am to survive.

1. Concentrate better at work, stop the petty mistakes.
2. Stop stressing so much, I must remember that there are 8 billion people in the world, and I can't please all of them. If it doesn't kill me or hurt me or my family, then its probably not THAT important.
3. Remind myself that my problem probably won't matter in a week, month or year from now!
4.
Find a new job that pays well, that I don't hate but I am good at.
5. Remember that everything happens for a reason, and that God doesn't make mistakes, and you can't argue with God!


Yes, these resolutions may not be grand, but they are important .........

                                                                         xoxo Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment