Saturday, November 12, 2011

Trouble on the Horizon....


... Sigh..... another sigh......

I have so much to think about, with my label, I have several ways I could take the business.

However each one has consequences, and no matter which one I pick, somebody will be dissapointed, annoyed, or unhappy with the decision.

You see I have a vision for Enaj.

And the way and where I want to take it, will lead me away from one current position and future decision where a community of people will be annoyed and dissapointed with the outcome, but if I take it in the other direction that pleases most people, and I stay with this wonderful community, it will take away from my vision, and finances and delay me in what I am really passionate about.

Putting it like that makes the answer seem simple, but on the other hand if I leave this community I could possibly be leaving a fantstic possible opportunity, but how long will it take for this to become a fantastic oppourtunity that works for my label, can I afford to financially and emotionaly wait, when I could be pursuing other opportunities that could benefit my business and take it in the direction I want.

If I leave I will also be proving alot of close critics right, that something I tried did not work when people said it wouldn't.
At the end of the day I have to make a decision. People will be left unimpressed, and me - stressed.
I have to decide either way.


Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment