Tuesday, June 14, 2011

New Financial Year Changes!



As the begining of the New Financial Year approaches, I have been inspired and I am heading into not necessarily a new direction, but a new plan and some new changes and ideas.

My first change is that blog of the week will now become Blog Inspiration. As I cannot always put a new blog up every week, sometimes I just get too busy and I like to find good blogs, not just any that say something about fashion.

Second of all I am going to try and post more often about fashion and what inspired my designs.

Third: I am going to be getting out into the markets more especially come July. So who knows what that will bring....

Also more of my collection pieces I will be blogging about, after all that is the point to the Enaj blog, inspiratoin for my designs and creativity.

xoxo Enaj

No comments:

Post a Comment