Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Sydney Royal Easter Show Inspiration





So on Tuesday I went to the Sydney Royal Easter Show, I hadn't been in four years, and I am glad I finally went again......

Apart from the showbags which is a must if you go to the easter show in my books ( if you don’t its just un-Australian and you might as well not go unless you return with at least one bag) there were also so many great things to see.

There were the most gorgeous vintage coaches, a vintage car COVERED in flowers, the most friendly horse I have ever patted, Australia's tallest cow, Chocolate covered strawberry skewers, real live Bilbies (they are the sttrangest cutest things ever and are sadly endangered) and much much more.....

Anyway enough words, here is the day in pictures, if only there was enough time to have seen everything , anwyay enjoy .......







































































































































































Until the next post - xoxo Enaj

No comments:

Post a Comment