Saturday, May 14, 2011

Fashion Week Sydney

I would have done this post earlier, but unfortunately blogger was under maintainence

Ok, so No photos were allowed of the catwalk show :(

but thats ok because I will show you what I bought.

First thing I did was head down to the peeptoe shoes area.

I bought 3 pairs. Sadly in the heat of the moment I bought a pair that are too small for me, there is no way I will be able to break them in, so I will be selling them on ebay, they were $300 but I will be selling them for $180 with free P&H.
http://http//www.ebay.com.au/itm/Miss-Nicks-Platform-High-Heels-Peeptoe-brand-Shoes-/120724517123?pt=AU_Women_Shoes&hash=item1c1bbdf103

The other 2 pairs I LOVE, the Miss Buckingham in Violet and the Miss Roses.


I also got the most beautiful cashmere Wool blend coat, it has the most lovely black detailing. Its very 60's -ish as it goes in at the waist and flairs out at the bottom. I think Audrey Hepburn would be very proud.


I also got a wonderful goodies bag that included the cutest scarf with pockets and full size Ecoya Hand and Body lotion, as well as some other things at the VIP lounge like a free nail bar (but sadly we didn't have time), so definately worth going VIP.



Did I mention free wine and champagne ?

I will definately go next year, maybe even twice (once with friends, once with family)

xoxo Enaj

No comments:

Post a Comment