Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Tribute to Audrey Hepburn

Audrey Hepburn was Born this Day, May 4th - 1929
As a ode to this style Icon, I have just put together some of my fave photos I have found and some of her most famous quotes.
"For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone"


"Let's face it, a nice creamy chocolate cake does a lot for a lot of people; it does for me."

" Why change? Everyone has his own style. When you have found it, you should stick to it."



" As a matter of fact, I rather feel like expressing myself now."
"You can always tell what kind of a person a man thinks you are by the earrings he gives you."
"You can tell more about a person by what he says about others than you can by what others say about him."



"There is more to sex appeal than just measurements. I don't need a bedroom to prove my womanliness. I can convey just as much sex appeal, picking apples off a tree or standing in the rain."





" Some people dream of having a big swimming pool. With me, it's closets.""It's that wonderful old- fashioned idea that others come first and you come second. This was the whole ethic by which I was brought up. Others matter more than you do, so don't fuss, dear; get on with it."



" I have to be alone very often. I'de be quite happy if I spent from Saturday night until Monday morning alone in my apartment. That's I refuel."



" I never thought I'd land in pictures with a face like mine"



" The beauty of a woman is not in a facial mole but the true beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It is the caring that she lovingly gives, the passion that shows."







xoxo Enaj
" Living is like tearing through a museum. Not until later do you really start absorbing what you saw, thinking about it, looking it up in a book, and remembering - because you can't take it in all at once.""I don't want to be alone, I want to be left alone"









No comments:

Post a Comment