Sunday, October 17, 2010

PEOPLE WHO RUN MARKETS ARE INSANE AND DELUSIONAL



OK, I AM FEELING VERY FRUSTRATED!

after having the Enaj website down & not working properly for 3 weeks, setting up another delay, and problems wasting my time at the glebe markets, I have still had trouble looking for a place to sell Enaj. And yes I will admitt, I could probably be looking into boutiques and being more proactive ( however I know they will only want consignment and probably up and pass on more costs to customers) I really have been trying to find a place to sell at some markets. To sum up I have been having a lot of problems ......

Let me rave about the problems

1, good markets are usually far out, at least 2 hours away


2, a lot are on a sunday, I need to find a saturday market, so you spend all that time excited only to find out its on the wrong day


3, If you are selling or trying to sell your product at a market, then I pressume that you are a small microbusiness, trying to find your way and start up, so spending $490 CAN BE A TAD BIT RIDICULOUS FOR ONLY 7 HOURS FOR A 2X2 METRE TABLE!!!!!


4, you have to make sure that you do not set up at a market where your competition is selling cheap asian copys with prices you can never compete with because you life can't be lived on $2 profit per piece and the materials you use are not made from cheap toxic materials that can be beought for 0.01 cents per piece.


5, You have no gurantee that you will sell enough to make back the cost of you stall again back to problem 3

RANT FINISHED!


Enaj signing out xoxoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment